Thursday, July 9, 2020

Water Fight For The First Time in Years

I bought some of the easy fill water balloons recently at a second hand store. 

I have seen them before, but this one was one of the first ones before they had a patent on it. It only filled one of the three
colors well, and after sitting for a few minutes, the water had started to leak out of the balloons and left many empty. 


The other problem it had, was it didn't fill the balloons up enough and when they would throw them at each other, they would bounce off and break on the ground. 

Because they were having such a hard time with the balloons, I pulled out some little squirt toys I purchased to take to the lake for our reunion we usually have each summer. I don't know that we will be having the reunion this year with Covid, and we are all still looking at what we want to do with that situation. 

Once I pulled out those squirt toys, they had some good fun having a water fight and then laying out on the new trampoline mat I recently bought and put on with Princess Five. Here is a post on that. 

The girls really enjoyed spending time together and I will share more about the work that they did while they were home getting Princess Threes car worked on. It has been nice having them all home, and I am SO grateful for my mechanic who continually makes sure all our cars are in working condition. We are SO blessed~!

No comments:

Post a Comment