Friday, July 24, 2020

My Covid Test Was Negative But I am Still Not Feeling Well

I have been feeling sick for a few days. I have been having stomach issues which have lasted for about a week or so. I got a sore throat within a day or two of the stomach symptoms starting. 

I got a sore lymph in my neck about day 2, I had some sore spots on my feet for a day, I cleared up my sore spot on my neck taking some GSE, Oregano oil, Colloidal silver, Thieves oil, and vitamin C. Two days later, I had swollen lymph on both sides of my neck. I didn't have much of an appetite for a few days. I was tired, but was having a hard time sleeping. On day five or so, I started having swelling in my nose, some dry cough moments, and tightness in my chest. 

I started to get nervous and did a few nebulizer treatments with some food grade peroxide drops in normal saline and had some relief after the treatments. Yesterday, I was feeling nervous and decided to get a Covid-19 test. 

I was able to sleep for a few nights after doing the nebulizer treatments. I felt fairly good this morning and thought maybe I was on top of it, but this evening, I started feeling worse. I got the results tonight and my test was negative for Covid. 

I am glad to know that I don't have covid. I am frustrated that I am not feeling well.


I will keep taking what has helped and hope that I can overcome whatever ails me soon! 

Have a blessed day! 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. Hope you are feeling better. Salt water gargles may help. .ay want to get blood antibody test covid sone test maybe false negative. Although now say antibodies leave body quickly also. Im grateful for all posts on journey with diadnosis of parasite and treatments tried. Helps alot people with symptoms how to handle. Hang in there. Heard vit d, vit c, zinc is what dr telling people take covid. Jesus peace and healing hand on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words and for your sweet blessings. I am taking vitamin D daily along with C and Zinc. Not sure how sick I would be if I weren't taking that daily for months now! I have been feeling a little better taking Sudaphed and Benadryl along with all the regular natural stuff I take but even when I feel better in the mornings, I feel horrible by night time. I will continue to take everything and hope I feel better soon! I appreciate your gratitude and suggestions~! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete