Monday, July 27, 2020

Still Collecting Stuff to Sell

I am still going through things and selling items and it feels so good to get "stuff" out of the house!

I was able to sell some Bosch mixer parts this weekend. I had someone contact me asking about them and said they were interested in buying all the parts. I figured it was someone who wanted to sell them online. I wanted $160 for them but said I would take $150.

I put gloves on and boxed the items and put it on the front porch since I wasn't sure what I had the past week. When they got here, it happened to be a person I knew. I told her that the parts I had were three different machine parts and she said she owned the Bosch Universal, Her oldest daughter owned the Bosch Universal Plus, and her younger daughter owned the Bosch Mini. I had parts for all three machines! 

She said she had been wanting to get a new mixer for her machine and was happy to pay the price. She left and I found that she had only paid me $120. I called her before she got to the end of my street and she said some of the money had fallen between her seats. That was the second time that happened when someone was coming to pay me last week as well. 

When she came back, we ended up talking for an hour about health things. I was glad that we were able to catch up. We talked outside and had a good visit. Princess One and her son were really good friends and dated through high school. It was fun to visit with them. 

I am glad to be cleaning out and making money at the same time. The pile of things we are getting rid of continue to grow and we hope that we can continue to make money as well! 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment