Friday, November 13, 2015

111 Subscribers On 11-11


Today wasn't me best day. I woke to snow on the ground, sleet and rain going all day and if you read this blog much, you know that means HEADACHE!

If you don't know the history of my head and its storm headaches, here is a link to my post about being a human barometer. 

I had some extended family stuff come up which didn't help my head. I also haven't been sleeping much as the parasites are worse than ever.

With all that, I open my youtube account to upload a video and what do I see......

I had to smile as I KNOW God did this just for me. Yesterday, I had 109 subscribes and today on 11-11, I have 111 subscribers.

The excitement isn't the number of subscribers as that is a VERY low number but if you follow my blog, you will know that the number 111 is usually a sign to me that my Father in Heaven is getting my attention. I have a whole bunch of 111 posts. Here is a link to the first post that tells about it.  

Here is a link to a more current post about it. I just see 111 LOTS.

To see all my posts about it, you can type "111" in the search box or go to my "Posts" section and click on the 111 posts. Either way, you can see how blessed I am.  

So, that was just the perfect ending to a long day. I love it when Heavenly Father can put a smile on my face even on a hard day. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment