Wednesday, April 20, 2011

111, one one one, years of signs

For about 12 years now my sisters and I have noticed a weird thing in our lives. We won't have looked at the clock all day and then we do and it is 11:11 or 1:11. This happens very often when we are on the phone with each other. In fact, it happened today on the phone with my younger sister.




When I am playing a scoring game, I end up with 111 many times. When we are driving somewhere, we will pass signs or clocks and they will be 1:11. My sister was looking into investing in a company and they guy picked a number out of a hat and when he calculated it out, it was 11,111 shares. I had a similar situation when I was looking to invest.




This past week, two of my cars rolled over the odometer to 111,111 miles. I tried to take a picture of it but had to wait until we took our exit. My girls have seen this phenomenon in their lives as well. We all just laugh now when we see the numbers. I will be driving with no radio on and will reach down to turn it on after driving for some time and it will be 1:11.




When I am posting my blog or working on the computer, I can't tell you how many times I will finish and hit "publish post" and look at the clock and it is 11:11 or 1:11.





Over the years we have taken photos and sent them to eachother. I would post the picture of the other car odometer but my daughter has it on her camera and I forgot to take it off. I also searched but I have so many pictures on the computer and back up drives and couldn't find them as I don't label most individual pictures but store them by date.




I usually just take it as an angelic sign but I am sure there is someone out there who can explain this as I have met many people over the years who say they have this happen to them all the time as well. So, does anyone know enough about numerology to explain why this situation occurs so often in our lives? If you do, please post and share.




For now, I just take it as a sign that God is thinking of me and I should remember him. I think that because in the dream book I like, the number one states: "New beginnings, Oneness with God, Eternal." The number three, (three ones add up to three and it states that if there is more than one number, you add them all together and look at the total number) Three means: "Trinity, dream has a spiritual message. Mind-body-spirit unity."


I wrote this post last night and had it ready to go a day early because we are going camping for Easter. I opened my email today and this is what my step mother sent, she doesn't know about our seeing 111 all the time. This was her email to me less than 12 hours after posting this online for tomorrow. "Chinese numerology and Feng Shui for 2011 Check this out: This year we are going to experience four unusual dates: 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11, and that's not all; Take the last two digits of the year you were born and the age you will be this year and the result will add up to 111 for everyone!!!! This is the year of MONEY.




Also, this year, October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays & 5 Saturdays.This happens only once every 823 years. These particular years are known as Moneybag years."



So, if you happen to look at the clock or see 1:11 this week, take it as a sign that Heavenly Father is thinking of you or perhaps he has a message he is trying to get to you. Perhaps that he loves you! Wouldn't it be cool if this week you found money (Trust in him) and saw 1:11! I hope you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment