Monday, March 15, 2021

The Cutest Mail I've Ever Gotten - Grand Princess One Wrote Her Stuffed Bunny

I went out to get the mail the other day and got the cutest letter. I got a letter from my grand-daughter Princess One, and she wrote her Stuffed Bunny!

I had a video chat with her so I could open it with her watching. It was written by her stuffed bear "Heart" that lives with her, to the stuffed Bunny "Sister M" who resides at my house. 

I posted a blog post about her bunny living at my house. Here is a link to that post. We have video chats regularly where she visits with her bunny. 

My grandson also has a stuffed friend at my house. It is a character from Monsters Inc and he asks regularly to visit "monster" as he calls him. 

The two of them are just the cutest with their little friends. I think it is fairly smart of my grand-daughter to write her own letter from her bear to her stuffed bunny! Her mother said she came out of her room with the letter written, in the envelope with a stamp on it on the wrong side. She had to help her address it but she said the whole idea and writing it from her bear was all her own idea.

She is only 7, so I thought that was really creative. She did a great job with spelling as I could read the entire letter.

It was the highlight of my week! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment