Monday, March 1, 2021

Huge Sadness at The Loss Of Grandma - Way To Young To Go

We are experiencing great sadness for my Son-In-Law's family today with the unexpected loss of his mother this morning. 
As I was going through some photos of her today, I noticed she was always at his side in so many of the photos. She was like a Mother Bear watching out for her cubs. She raised an exceptional son and father in my son-in-law. 
I am forever grateful for the quality mother she is / was in raising her family as Prince One is one of the kindest loving fathers I have ever seen. 

This computer picture is the last I took of her wearing a crown for our grand-daughter birthday dance princess party via Zoom on Valentines. I am sure she is wearing her crown in Heaven as she watches her "cubs" from above! 

She will be missed! RIP Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment