Friday, March 26, 2021

Super Tired and Weird Dreams - Dragons and Horses

I just started writing my title for my blog post and am watching a show. The second I typed "dragon" in the title, the character on the show said "Dragons." 

The dream was in color and it woke me up and I believe that there were some messages in the dream for me. Now that the "dragon" thing just happened, I believe that the dream really did man something. 

I have a great "dream interpretation" book I think I have mentioned in the past by Betty Bethards called "the Dream Book" symbols for Self-Understanding. Oddly enough, it has a rainbow on the front which is meaningful for my mother.  

Here is a link to where I share about the book. 

Here is a link to my mothers rainbow post. 

In the dream book it says that Dragons purifies negative thinking and dispels illusions. There was a horse in the dream which represents "Freedom, power, and oneness with nature. 

There were other things in the dream and I think it was about the parasites I have. It would be so great if "the negative thinking and illusions" on the parasite would be changed. Also, I would love to be "Free" of the parasites and feel safe again in nature. 

I know it seems like I am reaching but with the other things that happened in the dream, it fits well. I am grateful that I have insight into things through dreams. They have guided me many times in my life. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment