Thursday, March 18, 2021

Helping My Friend Clean Her Basement - Retry

I spent 10 hours plus yesterday helping my girlfriend to clean her basement for an inspection. I haven't helped her for a month or two but she really needed my help. 

I helped her straighten up her pantry which I organized a few months back. I helped her get all the VHS tapes out of the house from different areas and stack them in the garage which her daughter listed for sale with some other items I thought should be sold verse donated. 

I helped her sort all her DVD's and put them in cases from her car and reloaded the cases with new DVD's as she travels several times a month out of state with her kids. 

It was a long day of hauling boxes and cleaning and I am glad she decided she didn't want my help today as I was sore and tired. I am glad I am in a position to help others. Today I did some work for the food bank and I know if I had a full time job I wouldn't be able to do the service I am able to do. 

I am blessed. I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment