Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Another Out of The Normal Day - Wishing I Felt Better

Once again, my day got away from me as I woke through the night many times with a horrible headache. I finally got up and took some medication but it followed me throughout the day.

I spent the day helping pack up bins as both girls moved home from working for the summer but Princess Four is headed to go to a college near where Princess Three is working so she needs to pack up some of her totes by tomorrow so that Princess Three can pick them up and take them home with her as we are going to see her tomorrow. 


The problem we have is that Princess Five needs to pack up her items that she will be packing away for 18 months and we can't have any food or other items in there that can leak or will go bad. Also, she will need some things on her mission so we have all the stuff Princess Four brought home from her mission that she will be giving to Princess Five to take on her mission.

Princess four has the stuff she wants to keep but won't be taking to college, the stuff she will be taking to college, and then stuff she wants to store or keep in her room that she left at home or wants for her future home. 

We are having the same problem with Princess Five getting all her stuff home from college and some of the stuff we used from Princess Fours college days and some was hers so we are having to go through each bin and asking if it is something she wants to keep for college when she gets back or if she is OK giving it to her sister or if it is something she is OK with giving away or if she wants to store it. 

We have bins and boxes all over the house. We have a reunion coming up at the lake and I have boxes of prizes, beach stuff, food and other things as well as we go through things, we really are in a total mess. I will be excited when everything is packed for Princess fives mission and Princess Four's college bins are all packed and their rooms are organized and packed up as we have so much stuff everywhere. 

I have given up on trying to get it clean for now. As I always tell them, "If the dishes are done and the lawn is mowed, I am happy." The lawn was mowed today and the sink is empty and scoured so I am good. 

I also fixed a broken sprinkler today that has been a broken for two weeks that I just didn't have time to fix but it wasn't near the house so I didn't worry much about it as I have been so busy and tired. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment