Thursday, July 20, 2017

Kick Ball Change and Sushi

 I didn't get much sleep last night and three hours sleep for a few nights in a row is making it hard for me to stay awake to write this.

We have had early morning play practices for the past few days. I worked in the yard and garage from the second I arrived home from play practice until about 10:30. I was pulling weeds in the dark last night.

It was a super hot day but I got lots done and still have lots to do with the garage and the garage door frame but I was so tired tonight after running all the errands I didn't get run yesterday and I also went to the chiropractor today as I have been waking with numb arms at night.

By the time I got home today it was nearly dark and I was tired so I stopped and picked up two sushi rolls and some fresh cherries. I purchased a small massage chair and I have been pulling out things for Princess Five to take to school this past few days as well. I brought in the massage chair and brought in a folding bookcase I had in the garage and while eating this wonderful dinner, I put my feet up on the folding bookcase that I need to dust and polish and watched a show.

I wanted to fall asleep in the chair but my lower and upper back are sore so I opted to blog and go to bed early. My sleepitis is kicking in as I have been sitting at the computer for over an hour and keep falling asleep. I would wake and try to find a picture I had saved and couldn't remember where I saved it and so on.

A few neighbor kids have been waking me as they play and yell. I miss Princess I've but am so tired, I wouldn't be seeing her if she were here. I know she is having fun on her trip. I am now headed to bed! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment