Monday, June 6, 2016

Fun Hand Game - Boom Snap Clap - Making Up Your Own Versions

Once again, it has been a very long week. I went last week with just under 50 teens on a retreat where I was the official photographer so that I could be there with Princess Five. We both had a great time but I will share more about how busy and crazy the time was. I can't get caught up on my sleep. 

Here is my little share for the night. It is a game that Princess Four and Five have done for years but Princess Five has added on a few versions to the original shorter version. It is fun and cute and I can see why the kids enjoy it. I hope you enjoy it as much as the kids do!

Princess Five is gone this week for more camps but I will have her do a tutorial so I can post pictures and share how it works when she arrives home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment