Monday, April 18, 2016

My Mother is With Her Father in Heaven


My mother was reunited with her Father in Heaven on Friday night about 10:00 p.m. Much of the family was with her when she passed away. She had gotten a rare pneumonia and wasn't able to fight it off in her weak state. I will post more later about things but for now, just know she is now at peace. I will share the details when I can. 

It is 5:30 a.m. and I have had about 5 hours sleep in three nights. This post will be short and I don't know that I will get anything posted for the rest of the week. I may just post a picture or two for each day and get back to writing after the funeral which isn't until the end of the week due to people coming in from out of town and our large family makes that hard sometimes. 

Please pray for my family. Two families have the flu and several others are struggling. Two families are fighting strep and pneumonia. I don't want anyone to get sick at the funeral or miss it due to illness so pray that everyone will get better BEFORE the funeral. Also pray that they will travel safely to and from the funeral if you would be willing.

I knew the post would be short tonight but when I opened up my account to post, this is what I saw on my ad page for google. Yes, any of you who read my blog have to know that God is watching over me and letting me know that everything is going to be OK. I always see 111 when I am stressed about something and it is God's way of telling me to trust him and relax that it will all work out. Two 111's on the first post since my mom died shows me He truly is in charge! Here is a link to my first 111 post. To read other posts about my 111 experiences you can just search 111 or one one one in the search box at the bottom of the home page.

Thank in advance for your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment