Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Life & Parasite Updates & information on Larval Cyathostomosis & encysted strongyles

I didn't have enough jewelry to do individual video on Jewelry. I also don't have much to share in a life update, so I combined all of that into a Parasite update video. 

The first few minutes are me sharing some jewelry finds and life updates, and then I share some symptoms I have been experiencing due to the Horsehair Nematomorpha. 


I share new things I have researched and am trying to help with my parasite issue. I found some research talking about small strongyloides and how they become encysted strongyles and can be in a cyst form for up to 3 years. It is called Larval Cyathostomosis and they embed themselves in the intestines. 


They somehow sense when the live strogyloides are killed off, and they are then triggered to come out of the cyst form / hatch and take over where the dead ones left off. 

The expert on the parasite shared that there are only a few medications that kill off the parasites in the cyst form. I got the medications and am currently in the middle of a one and off every two weeks for three times. 

So far, they don't seem to be working. I am going to continue to take them for the full three cycles but I am not holding much hope as I haven't noticed anything with combining the three different medications. 

I will do an update after I finish the three cycles. I am taking fenbendazole, praziquantel, and moxidectin. I have taken them individually, but the expert said you need to do a combination. So, I am trying the combo and pray that something works. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment