Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Blessings and Miracles - I Have Good Friends - Feeling Loved

I had a surprise from my friend and her husband this week. They asked if they could come over to visit me. 

They showed up with a gift box. She was crying before she even said anything, and her husband was wide eyed and he wasn’t looking at me trying not to cry. I started crying as she told me that her family gives money to different people or groups every year and they each take turns deciding who to give it to. 

They decided this year that they would like to give it to me because "I am always thinking of others, and I am always serving and choosing to be positive and dealing with the parasites etc." She said it made them sad I couldn’t afford the gold earrings for my ears, and they wanted me to use the money on myself and not give it away, but to do something for me. 

I opened the box and there was $500 fanned out and candy in the bottom of the box. I thank them and then the box shifted, and I realized there was $1000. I was really overwhelmed as I hate taking their hard-earned money. I was so overwhelmed as it is so generous. 

I hugged them both and started crying as they left. I stood sobbing behind the closed door. I gathered myself and went to the mailbox and there was a credit card cash back bonus check for $556 for the year. I looked on the check letter and just before the check rips off, there was a number with a 111.Here is a link to what 111 means to me. 

I then realized that I paid tithing to my church after putting all the bills in my checkbook the other night. I pay ten percent of my income each month to my church. The tithing was the last entry into my checkbook, and I paid $155 dollars in tithing. I got $1556 within 2 days of me paying that tithing. 

It was such an amazing thing! I got 10 times what I paid in tithing. I got enough to survive through this month. I feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful bunch of friends and family who care about me and show me in ways I couldn't imagine! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment