Wednesday, November 17, 2021

A Day of Delivery - Gratitude Baskets

I have been having a busy week so far. 

I can't seem to get much done, but am working non-stop. I really want my house to be clean for the holidays, so I have been listing things and trying to get them out of the house. 

I had a table full of gratitude baskets and needed to get them delivered so I spent most of my day visiting businesses and people delivering them with thank you notes. I also called a friend who was having a sad day and visited with her. 

I also visited some women in my church congregation who I have visited almost every month for many years. I will be changing over to visit some other people. I just wanted to visit with them one last time in their homes.

Without fail when leaving after dropping off a gift basket, I could hear the people commenting to each other about how nice it was to get a basket. 

I do have a few more to drop off tomorrow and a few other errands, but then I hope I can get working on getting my home ready for the holidays. I also hope I can get some sleep as I am still soooo Tired. 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment