Friday, July 2, 2021

Another Jewelry Bag Sort - Beautiful Custom Sterling Shell Spiral

Hello Friends! I am keeping super busy with everything going on for Princess Threes wedding and Princess Two buying a new car, a birthday for one of my grandson's, and the holiday! 

I saw a bag of jewelry for $20 at a second hand / thrift store. In the bag, there was not a lot of silver. However, I saw a piece of


jewelry that looks custom made and I really liked the piece, so I decided to go ahead and purchase the bag of jewelry. 

I got it home and there wasn't anything much in the bag other than that piece of jewelry, but to me, it was really pretty and I actually have worn it twice since getting it and got compliments on it! 

I love when I can find a piece of jewelry that I like in an inexpensive thrift bag. I decided to go ahead and post the video even though there wasn't much in it as I still have at least 10 unpublished jewelry videos needing to be done.

I hope to be able to get some of these videos done and published and off my "unpublished" list on YouTube. I have 81 unpublished videos on my channel! It will take me a year to get them all published and that is not including new videos I have uploaded! I really need to work on my channel and blog full time but I am so busy I can't see it happening anytime soon! 

I need to find someone who has lots of time and likes social media! Wouldn't that be amazing! 

Enjoy this beautiful necklace! Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment