Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Count Your Many Blessings - Girls Singing and Playing Ukulele

I shared yesterday about the girls singing and how much I enjoy it. I wanted to share with you today the other song the girls played and sang for me. 

They told me that because I always want to record it when they sing, that it isn't fun for them to sing. 

I shared with them how many times I listen to their recordings when I am working on my blog. I will go to YouTube and play their songs while working. 

I think when they realized how much I love hearing them sing, they were a little bit more open to allowing me to record them. 

I love how they jazzed up this hymn and I also love that out of hundreds of hymns, they chose one about recognizing their blessings! They are SO my daughters! 

Have a blessed day and I hope you can take the spirit of this hymn, and count a few blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment