Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I've Won $5,000,000 Dollars - Scammers

I got a call the other day from a number I didn't recognize. I don't answer my phone if I don't recognize the phone number. 

I let the the call go to voicemail and usually, the scammer doesn't leave a message. I was a bit surprised to see that they did leave a voice message. 

The man had a thick accent and it was funny to listen to as you could tell he was reading something he didn't quite comprehend while sharing.

The phrases and tenses he used were so funny. He was jumping all over the place with his tenses and say8ing that I won this amount and that. It amazes me that they are able to get any money having the caller sounding so silly.

I suggest you enter now so you too can win $5,000,000! Who knows, as I shared in a post many years ago about my friend that actually called a PCH winner and spoke with her to find out it there actually are winner. Here is a link to that post.  

 I still think it would be amazing to win the forever prize of $5,000 a week for life. I would then be able to travel as I have always dreamed. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment