Monday, August 1, 2022

It's That Time Of Year Again

I am getting ready to go to our family reunion at the lake again. I helped schedule it in the first few weeks of the year as you can't schedule pavilions really far in advance. 

I am helping provide for two main meals for everyone, and then all the meals for my family. I am excited as all my girls will be there, and two are bringing boys! 

I have been baking muffins, shredding turkey for Mexican Cilantro salads, and boiled down chicken for chicken salad. I am getting activities together, prizes for a game, beach toys and gear etc. 

I have to replace a sink in the trailer and get the Suburban serviced and in shape so I hope it all goes smoothly. I am exhausted as I am trying a new mouth-guard while sleeping and I am not getting the best sleep, but hope that I can get used to it and maybe get some more sleep. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment