Tuesday, March 8, 2022

I Did A Thing - Sweet Friend Cut My Hair

I ran into my friend the other day and she said she wanted to trim my hair for me. It has been a long time since I had a haircut from someone other than myself. 

This friend is actually a hair dresser and has a little set up in her home. She told me to come at 11 and I went over and she started trimming my hair. 

After a few minutes, she asked if she could cut it into an a-line type cut. I told her I didn't want it near my chin because it makes my face round looking, but told her if the front was longer that way, I would let her do it. 


Well, you know how it goes, trimming it up more and more comes off and it ended up so short that I can't pull it up at all! I will have to use clips of some kind to keep it out of my eyes for awhile as it falls forward when I am working. 

I love that she always shares her talents and is so generous and it feels so light now! I ran errands after she finished and everyone noticed I got a cut and I also got lots of compliments on it. 

I am going to have to figure out how to do it and maybe I'll be able to use some product and leave it curly sometimes now that it is shorter, the curls will probably hold better. 

I am SO blessed with great friends! 

Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment