Thursday, January 26, 2017

Working on the To DO List

 I wish I could share how tired I am right at this moment but that isn't possible. 
 
Sometimes I wish we could convey our feelings and emotions to others better than we do. I think children are much better at this than adults. They tend to just "know," like animals do, how you are feeling. 
 
The on and off sleeping, the headaches, not leaving the house much and just focusing on one thing can't be good so today, I did something different. 
 
I sorted for a few hours and then I decided to get some things off my "to do" list and break up the sorting as it, along with all the snow storms, has me going a bit stir crazy. 

I made all the phone calls that have been on my list for months. I was on hold for over 2 hours today for a few different places and while on hold, I decided to use my time wisely. 

I pulled out the "need fixing" pile of jewelry that has been waiting for the right time for me to work on it. There were some ivory earrings that Princess Four asked me to make into earrings for pierced ears from clip on earrings. It didn't take lots of time but it just took time and pulling a few items out.

She also wanted this clip made into a necklace as it has a "Cinderella carriage" and slipper on it but she didn't need a key chain so she asked me to make it into a necklace. 
 
I feel bad now that I didn't get it done before she left for Japan but I may send them to her so she will have them there. 

The flower earring and necklace set was once just a necklace but it broke so I made it into a set. One of the coins fell off this necklace made of coins from around the world. 
After that, I made two large flowers into earrings as I thought they were really cute as earrings. 

Lastly, I had a Disney Princess bracelet that is made up of the stretchy see through elastic type that stretched over your hand. 

One of the elastics sides broke open and I needed to re-thread it with new "stretchy string" to fix it. I threaded it and once you have it all made into a line, you tie the ends together very strongly in a square knot and clip the ends short. 
 
Princess Four saw this bracelet in one of the "Grab bags" I purchased and asked if I could fix it for her. Truly, I may need to send her a little package for Valentines Day. 

I got about 14 things off my "to do" list today and need to do a few tomorrow. One thing I didn't get to was my Family News Letter that I usually do over the Christmas holiday. I may try and get that written this week.
As for now, I have fallen asleep at the computer about 25 times so I am headed off to lala land hopefully.             

No comments:

Post a Comment