Thursday, April 30, 2015

Eye Surgery on my Tree

I have a face on one of our outside trees. I found the set at a second hand store still in the box. When I put it up, the girls thought it was so fun. 
 
Last year, one of the eyes fell down and was in the flower beds. 

I pulled it out the other day when I was putting the mulch in. I knew it needed to have the back fixed for a long time but it is just one of those things that isn't a priority and I have so many things on the list to get done that it just didn't get done. 

As I have been working so hard on the yard, house, trees, garage door etc this past year, I see so many things that I still want to do but don't realize how much I have done until I do list them and look back at past posts. 
 
I am amazed how single mom's can work a full time job, give their children the time that they need and still have time to do house, yard etc. 

I know sometimes things have to slide and sometimes that is the yard, sometimes that is the children and sometimes, it is the job. 

I have been blessed to be able to stay home with the girls and go on all the field trips, be class room mom and plan all the parties and take them to the Dr.'s etc. 

I know that my time staying home is going to have to come to an end soon and I am grateful that I can work at a skilled job. I pray that I can find out what is wrong and get healthy. I also hope I can find a job that I can work days and be home when Princess Five is home as I know she likes company. 
 
She is so excited to be getting her license soon and I really am excited for that as well. It will be great having her be able to drive herself to cheer and school activities for the next two years. I am grateful we were able to purchase Princess Five's car back when she purchased a new one so Princess Five will have something to drive.  

My girls will be happy to see the tree's familiar face fully functional again, a little worse for the wear, but there again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment