Monday, January 20, 2014

Hand Cart For Third World - Amazing Invention


I read a magazine the other day about amazing inventions and I was impressed at this one.

When we were in Peru, I saw people living with carts to haul their food or products to sell. The carts can be set up as a little store on the street.

The cost of the carts was a bit more than some can afford and for those that are barely surviving day to day, a cart could be a boon to their income.

This couple invented a cart made out of one sheet of plywood. It is an incredible idea and can be such a blessing in the lives of the poor.

I have many family members who run service organizations in developing countries and thought I would share the link to this couples video with them and you.

I think if you have have some funds that you are willing to donate to a great idea, this one would be one worth donating to. Here is a link to their video I found online.

Isn't it amazing what people can come up with when they see a need?

No comments:

Post a Comment