Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Delta Verses Moen For Warranty on Faucet Parts - Moen is the CLEAR Winner

I have owned my home for over 20 years. In that time, I have replaced faucets. Moen and Delta both have warranty claims on their products. In past years, they were much more open on their parts and warranty, but more recently it is getting harder and harder to get warranty parts. 

Moen has been much easier in getting parts. I just took pictures of the faucets and the handle that had the style name on it. I got a reply within a day and they mailed the parts within a few days. 

Delta, I had the box still from my kitchen faucet. I sent in photos of the faucet, the Delta inscription showing, and I sent in a photo of the box with the upc and style on it. 

It took Delta a few days to reply and I was SHOCKED that even with the photos of the faucet, and the box with production date and upc they wanted a date of purchase and month before they would give me a part for the leak! 

I sent back more photos and made up a date of purchase about five months after the manufacture date with a few photos of the box showing their claims for warranty. 

I find it frustrating that they want a receipt when they fade after time and you can't read the numbers on them. However, the box has all the information on it. Funny that they would take one over the other. Obviously if I have photos of the faucet and the box, I purchased the faucet. 

I have yet to get a reply from the Delta company on if they will honor the warranty without a receipt. But, I did get notification today that Moen has shipped several parts! I sent in my requests on the same day and time so for my part, I think I will be buying Moen products in the future! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment