Thursday, September 3, 2020

Getting a Freezer Full of Food, Money, Cards, and MORE - 111 - God Loves Me

I had a wonderful few days of Blessings coming my way and wanted to share some of them with you. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and each of us, and blesses us in ways we may not see or understand. I believe that by giving gratitude for what HE gives us, HE blesses us more.

I know that when I give a group of people something and one comes and gives gratitude for that thing, I often give them more because I know they appreciate it because they shared their gratitude with me. 

I believe that is true with God as well as with others. I know that in giving gratitude for what I have been given, I am more content with what I have been blessed with, rather than focusing on what I don't have, which often leads to feelings of "not enough" or sadness that others may have more than you.

I truly know that the secret to being happy IS gratitude! I hope you enjoy me sharing the blessings I received recently!

In this video, I share how I've seen the number 111 recently. I feel l see it when God is trying to tell me something and I share about that on this video. Feel free to check out all my "111" moments by typing in "111" into the search box at the bottom of the home page where you can see the posts about all of those moments.

I also have posts on how I know God loves me. I hope you can find a way for God to communicate that HE LOVES YOU as well so you can get that uplift when you need it. You can search for those posts by typing in "God loves me" into the search box at the bottom of the home page. 

Another way I am reminded of HIS love, is when I find a coin. It says, "IN GOD WE TRUST" on the coin and I tend to find them when I am struggling with something. So many times when things were difficult in my life, I have been reminded to "Trust in HIM" by finding a coin just at that stressful moment! 

Once again, you can search "In God We Trust" in the search box at the bottom of the home page to read about all those times in my life where I have been reminded to "Trust HIM!"

Hopefully, we can all Trust MORE in HIM and bring the world more peace! 

Have a Blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment