Friday, March 31, 2017

My "Little Women" Placed at Region Competition

Princess Five and her friend took Third Place at their region competition for Drama in the Musical Theater category. She came home SO excited!

It has taken days for Princess Five to send me this video and I asked her for pictures as well but alas, no pictures and I got the video about midnight tonight when I told her I needed a quick post but in the end, it hasn't been quick as I searched all over for pictures but I can't find them. The only reason I have the video is I begged them to have someone video for them. It went from their phone, to hers, to my email to Princess Fours computer which I am borrowing and finally to an SD card where I was able to upload it to youtube quite fast for my internet due to the compressed format. It plays sideways on the computer but youtube flipped it somehow which is good for your viewing.

I think they did a good job and I wish I could have shared pictures etc but I was working on the garage and had a super emotional day with some bad news and a storm migraine most of the day with nausea and no relief from meds and coke. It is now 4:30 a.m. and I am struggling with horrible nausea and have gotten a little relief in my head. I was supposed to head out of town in a few hours but I feel terrible and it has been snowing something horrible so I doubt that is going to happen.

I hope you enjoy their song as much as I do. I wish the video was closer but I will take what I can get! Hopefully, I can share good news at state in a few weeks! Have a BLESSED day!

No comments:

Post a Comment