Friday, May 30, 2014

Graduation Gift - Princess Crowns for a Princess


Ever since starting this blog, Princess Four has LOVED that I call them "Princess." She has, for years now. wanted to be a Disney princess. She sings, acts and is beautiful so I think she could actually BE a Disney Princess. 


Last Christmas, I saw these Disney "Princess" rings in real gold on sale and asked her if she would want one. She told me she would like one. I actually asked all the girls if they wanted one, but they weren't all as enthusiastic about them so I purchased it and saved it for her graduation gift as it wasn't cheap.


A few weeks ago, I found a sterling princess crown pendant at a second hand store for under $10 so I got that to go with the ring. 

I also got her "Monsters University" on sale over Christmas thinking that was a cute move for someone headed to "university."

I gave it to her before her speech as I wanted her to have it before. She was getting her nails and hair done so she is gingerly putting them on in the pictures as her nails were still wet. 


Princess Three paid someone to make her the butterfly and circle fan lei. Princess Four LOVED it and I think it made her feel extra special having a cute one for graduation. 

Her friend stayed up late with her mom the night before making herself the one above where they folded the dollars into rings. 

Princess Four loved that her sister thought of her that way. 

Princess Four wore her new "Princess" ring and "Crown" necklace to graduation and is smiling, showing them off next to her car after graduation above. 

Her big graduation gift however was her tour of the Eastern US. She left the day after graduation and is having so much fun. I hope to post some pictures of her travels once she returns in a few weeks.

I was grateful to be able to find things that she liked and that make her feel special. 

For Princess Three's graduation, she went through my jewelry and took a rose gold necklace and earring set with three colors of gold roses on them. It is a beautiful set and I was glad she was able to choose something she enjoyed as well and something that is of some value. 

I am proud of the girls and all they get accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment