Friday, September 3, 2021

It Has Been Awhile Since I had a Jewelry Bag - Silver Watch, Earrings, and GOLD Necklace

I have shared that the local thrift store isn't like it used to be with jewelry since they have had new workers. 

It seems the only time I get any gold is when it is hidden on other items. Most of the time gold chains are really delicate and small. They get looped and stuck on other jewelry almost every time. Sometimes, they get broken as they get so knotted on everything. 


I know that the sorter missed it as everything in the bag was silver or blue and the necklace was the only gold in the bag. 

It was nice to find a bag with something in it. It isn't happening often anymore but I am grateful for what I can get. 

I got a really heavy sterling silver watch. The silver value is worth more than the $20 I paid for the bag, but I also got some designer silver and turquoise earrings along with the gold necklace. 

It was well worth the $20 I paid. I hope I can find more bags in the near future as I have made a friend of another worker there. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment