Wednesday, August 4, 2021

My Friend Arrived With Her Treasure - Custom Cake Topper

I posted the other day about my friend and her beautiful cake topper. She arrived tonight right as I was finishing coloring my hair. 

I made her dinner, she showed me pictures of how she made the little flowers for the bouquet and boutonniere on the little couple. She would make little rolls of different color dough and would flatten them together to blend the colors of the variegated green parts of the leaves in the bouquet.  

You can see by the photos how small the flowers are and what tiny pieces of clay she is working with. Each of those little flowers are individual and made with many little pieces.

I can't believe the details she puts into her custom cake toppers. She showed me some other things that she does. She does pets for people whose pets have passed away, makes little ornaments and necklaces that look like little girls, she makes the cutest little nativity sets in Native American style, wall hanging three D art and more. 

I told her I wouldn't post the picture until I was able to show it to my daughter and record her reaction to the topper. It is so beautiful and I am so excited to see their reaction to it! My friend said she would charge $1200 for a topper with this much detail as it took her so many days to make it! 

We had so much fun tonight visiting, looking at her art, and talking about the website I am going to help her with. She is AMAZING! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment