Thursday, May 13, 2021

Talented Niece - Now She is Making Pottery

Over the years, I have been sharing little art shows of my niece who is such a talented artist. She is always working on new art projects. 

I took Princess Two over to her home while she was visiting me this past weekend as she hasn't seen my sisters new home. 

My niece has set up a little workshop in her basement and has started making mobiles out of handmade leaves. She is also making dinosaur succulent holders that she has been selling. 

She recently has been making snails and slugs as well. She loves plants, animals, and fish. Her art recently has taken on those aspects of those things she loves.  

I have lots of "art show" posts over the past 11 years.  Here is a link to one that has others linked in it.

I had a crazy and long day today distributing three carloads of food from the food bank and it was a hot day. I am exhausted and need to shower and hope I can sleep better tonight as I didn't sleep well last night. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment