Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Funny and the CUTE Brighten My Headache Day

Today is the third day in a row that I have had headache in the evening hours. We have had some storms and I just attributed the headaches to the storms and have had three HORRIBLE nights of sleep even after taking pills.

It wasn't until tonight that I thought, these may be "die off" headaches from taking stuff for my pneumonia. I wonder if some of the things I am taking are killing off the yeast infections I seem to fight after taking antibiotics which I did recently so perhaps it is just the yeast dying.

Either way, I am struggling again tonight feeling nausea with the headache so  I am hoping to get to bed soon. Thus, I am going to resort to something I have never done before. I am posting two videos I got today from my children. Both touched my heart in different ways.


Princess Two is terrified of moths. She doesn't like anything that flies but moths for some reason freak her out. I think it is that they don't fly in a straight path so she can't foresee where they are going. Anyway, enjoy her "moth" story.
Grand-Princess One is singing and I can't figure it out until the music joins in but she is so adorable, who can resist smiling at that?

I hope you can enjoy them as much as I did. You need to get into it a bit before they both get cute or funny.

Have a BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment