Monday, November 5, 2012

Zombie Dancing - Princess Five Comes Alive


 I couldn't help myself putting these photos up on the blog. Princess five makes such a good Zombie Mummy! 

They have a "Thriller" show at the high school every year and Princess has been in for the past few years.
 
Two years ago she was a cute scarecrow and this year, she advanced to the creepy mummy zombie creature. Here is a link to her cute face back then.

Princess Five does well at whatever she does as evidenced by these cute photos of her doing some "Stalls" and acting "Zombie" ish but I did like her as a cute scarecrow last year a bit more.

  The reason for that is that I could see her cute facial expressions in the scarecrow dance. I did like the action in this one and loved that I got her with her feet off the ground in this photo to the left.

I  was also excited to get her in the upside-down pose stalls but my favorite photo has to be the one where her mask fell off and I got to see her cute smile. I know they weren't supposed to show their cute faces but take a look and tell me that her cute smile doesn't make the entire dance worth watching!
 
 She debated not taking dance this year. I was a bit undecided as well due to cost with all the other things we have going on but when I see her dancing and enjoying herself, I know it is worth every penny and the time it takes to keep the girls dancing. 

They love expressing themselves in that way and I see how it builds their self esteem and stature. It keeps them active and in good shape which can be hard to do in this media age. 

Way to go Princess five. You can sure do a mean "hip-hop" Zombie style!     

No comments:

Post a Comment