Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family Life and T- Shirt Quilt for Princess Number 2


This past few weeks have been fun but busy. I have been working with Prin
cess number 2 on her t-shirt quilts. She doesn't want to put it together yet until she has finished her mission and gotten all the shirts she may want to put on her A quilt.



I cut the shirts into squares and then sewed the extra pieces onto the squares so that all the squares will be ready to sew together when the time comes. Which is also nice as we have one little stack of squares rather than bins of shirts.



Also, the girls had "Barbie Day" at school and then "Patriotic day." It was fun for them to dress up. I am also busy shopping for Princess number 2 getting her ready to go on her mission to Taiwan. So, I thought I would share this information as I have also been fighting a cold for the past few days. I usually fight them off before they get set in but it has been a very busy few weeks and I haven't been taking the best care of myself. Lesson learned in a hard way. I can't remember the last time I had something like this.



Forgive the short post but know I am working on lots of things... Trying something new for tomorrows post. I hope it works out well as it is something I like so I will share soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment