Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Blessed With Friends and Family

I woke up this morning to a foot rub from Princess Two who took two days off of work to help me when I had my surgery.
 
The girls were all good to text, call and let me know how much they love me along with my dad who called after surgery to make sure it went well. 
 
I was up at Princess Two's the day before and she bought and put up a smart TV. She looked up something on youtube and walked away. The next song to come on was....... "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by a Hawaiian man. They had rainbows all through the video. 
 
I felt like it was my mothers way of letting me know she was thinking of me. It wasn't anyone we had heard of and weren't sure why it was the first video to come up and start playing but I took it as a good sign. 
 
Princess Five sent some money with the other girls to get me some flowers and they combine that with Jr. Mints which I enjoy frozen. 

I had several neighbors and members of my church call, text or come over. Some brought over soup with a cute note. Another brought over juice. 
 
Yesterday a friend brought over a note and some orange sticks. I felt fairly good all day and haven't had any pain meds since this morning. 
 
I am so blessed to have so many people that care about me and take care of me. It has been a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment