Monday, May 1, 2017

Princess Four - Not Sure What It Is - Pokemon Central

Hello again! Everyone still beautiful inside and out?! Good! That's what I thought! Hopefully I'm back for good this time. My life is still great, I am still happy, and the church is still true! I hope all is well for you. Shout out to my mother for being an angel while my emails weren't working. You're the best mom! I hear some people get emails, some don't, so I apologize for getting nothing, or getting tons of duplicates. 


Just so we are up to speed. My birthday was awesome! (my old companion) shimai is the best. She is now training a new beach chan! my breaker, or third companion, is a Nihongin, and she is the cutest! I give gratitude for her everyday! 

I haven't been so hot at journaling, so I low key don't remember very much from this week... oops... 

My new companion Shimai is a fireball. She has already handed out I think 15 BOMs already.... IDK how she does it... She is so amazing. I am getting better at speaking Japanese, but not to people other than my companion. That is the biggest struggle. She looks at me to bear testimony, and 80% of the time I have no idea what her and the other person are talking about....Sometimes I guess and say things, but most of the time I stay silent. It is kind of rough, but I received some really cool personal revelation this week. 

I testify that God really does answer our prayers. I have been struggling with following the Holy Ghost. I know he is prompting me, but then I get so scared, and purposely push that feeling away I was fearing man more than God ... Um... what.... No thank you... I repented and pleaded with God for help. Maybe it is because I am in a new area, or with a new companion, or because I cant speak the language, but whatever the reason was, I knew that God could help me through. And boy did he deliver! He is such a great Heavenly Father. During relief society we were discussing the talk by Elder Bernard entitled "If he had known me". Through lots and lots of footnote clicking I ended up reading about the lost talent. That was another thing I had been struggling with. I feel like I have been losing my talents. Like my name remembering gift, and even singing. That was a nice little reminder, but then I ended up in Section 60 of D and C....

"2 But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their mouths, but they hide the talent which I have given unto them, because of the fear of man. Wo unto such, for mine anger is kindled against them.

3 And it shall come to pass, if they are not more faithful unto me, it shall be taken away, even that which they have.

7And in this place let them lift up their voice and declare my word with loud voices, without wrath or doubting, lifting up holy hands upon them. For I am able to make you holy, and your sins are forgiven you.

13 Behold, they have been sent to preach my gospel among the congregations of the wicked; wherefore, I give unto them a commandment, thus: Thou shalt not idle away thy time, neither shalt thou bury thy talent that it may not be known."

Can you feel the power in those verses!? I was blown away. God totally answered me in such a perfect way. I don't know about you, but I don't really want gods anger kindled against me....  also read about Alma the younger, who was "the vilest of sinners". If he can change his life around, so can I and so can you! 

We got to teach a fun lesson yesterday after being fed. I bore a probably not understandable testimony/story, but I was still happy to be speaking.God is our Heavenly Father and loves all of us! 

WE had zone conference, met a 94 ward member, made pizza with a nonmember, taught eikaiwa, taught at a hospital. and all those other fun things. 

I got to go to the Pokémon central! My favorite talk from conference ever is about the statue and being ambitious in Christ by Brother Yamashita. I found a pikachu version of that. I flipped. 

I love you all! I am well. I hope you are too! 
shimai


Pictures - Pikachu!!!And Pok¨¦mon central!
Grill place -It's a Japanese place, but I don't remember the word.. Gomenasai..
Our one Eikaiw student
My Pizza,
And my zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment