Friday, December 18, 2020

My Found Money Jar Update - It's Almost Been a Year - Over $5 Found Last Year!

I am trying to clean the house up as most of the girls are coming home to celebrate Christmas early this year. I have not been feeling well most of the week with storm headaches. Today I woke SO tired. I have struggled all day trying to get anything done. 

I got a few things off the list yesterday but didn't do much today. I was trying to find things to do that I could do sitting or that wouldn't take much effort since I am so tired.   

I have my "found money" on my wood stove and I knew I haven't counted it in awhile. I decided to count it and put it into my "found money" jar. I have lots of posts about my "found money." 

I keep the money in a vase that my mother made. I have a post about once a year about this since I started my "found money" jar. 

Here is my first post about my "In God We Trust posts." 

 

This is my 2011 post about found money. 

This is my 2012 post about found money.  

Here is another in 2012 where I talk about where I store the found money.  

Here is a post from 2014 about found money. 

Here is a post from early 2015 about found money here.  

Here is a post from 2016 where I have a fun picture of my mother holding the jar she made where I keep my found money. 

Here is another post on 2016.  

Here is a post from 2019. 

When I would have the grandchildren come, I would take the coins out of my found "holding dish" and put them in a baggie, and then I put them in the cupboard to count later. I forgot that I had done that a few times over the past few years and when I cleaned out the cupboard where I store the "odd" items, before my yard sale, I ended up finding a few bags of change and couldn't remember where they came from. It wasn't until I cashed them in that I realized that I forgot about putting them up in the shelf. 

So, I have no posts from 2017 or 2018 about finding money. I will remember next time to put them into my mom's vase so that I can count them into the total rather than putting them on the shelf somewhere. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment