Thursday, December 17, 2020

Drive Through Christmas Gift and Merry Christ Mas Shirt

I have been fighting with migraines for the past week as we have had lots of storms. I have taken lots of meds and have had a few cokes. I have not been drinking coke since last January except for storms and I probably have had about 6 2 liters since January. I used to drink 2 liters each day. 

I am proud of myself for giving up soda. I wish I would lose weight not drinking it, but I have to also starve myself to lose any weight, and I am so busy right now I don't have it in me to diet as well. 

I was running errands after taking some meds. I had a Christmas gift for my sister and was able to run into her daughter at the bank drive through. I was two cars behind her and was able to run the gift up to her while she was filling out her slip. I scared her, but she actually had some questions that I was able to help her with, so that was good. 

I also dropped a Christmas present off to our Sushi friend James, and picked up some sushi for dinner. I was able to visit with him for about 20 minutes. He isn't going home for the holiday as he works 7 days a week. I felt sad he isn't able to go home, but I wanted him to have a gift, so I hope that makes him a little less homesick. 

I had a friend give me a gift last night and she bought me a "Merry CHRIST Mas" shirt. I LOVE it! I appreciate her for thinking of me and picking something I would appreciate. 

It is a busy week and I hope I start to feel better. Have a blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment