Friday, December 11, 2020

Two Gems in My Life - Unconditional Love

I have two main people in my life that I can call if I am ever feeling stressed or down. I have known them for about the same length of time.. 

When I moved from the East to the West, I moved into and had a hard time finding - I have fallen asleep probably 20 times or more over the past 2 hours. I keep waking to find hundreds of one letter or another typed up. I will have to fix and do this post another time. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. do you have an email address? I can help, as you me! I am a little computer challenged, but learning as we go.....The Lonely Road of Faith"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an email I check every few months as I can being super busy with life. It is thesecretisgratitudeblog@gmail.com. Hopefully, I will get to it soon. Have a blessed day!

      Delete