Monday, December 21, 2020

Disney Headbanz Game is a HUGE Hit with the Grandchildren

Last weekend, Princess Four and I went on a road trip to visit Princess One's family and the Grandchildren. 

As always, I took about four banana boxes of games and activities to do with the kids. I play one game or activity every hour or so. Over the years, there have been a few standard activities that they ask to do over while I am still there rather than pulling out a new activity. 

This visit, one of those activities was a game called "Headbanz Disney" and the kids asked to play it more and more. Since we arrived home, we have seen pictures and videos of them playing it.

I actually had a new and wrapped box of the game to give her family for Christmas, but I have overwhelmed my daughter in the past by giving them to many gifts, so I gave each of them one piece of clothing, one game or puzzle, and one toy. With that, I figured that she would rather have the Hoopla game. The kids loved that game, but not as much as the Disney game. 

I took the game and we played it. The kids and even my daughter loved it! The entire family ended up playing the game and even after the kids got distracted after a few rounds, my daughter took a few extra turns. 

I wasn't sure it would work with the little kids, but they loved it because they were familiar with many of the Disney show. My grand-daughter can read really well, she was able to ask the suggested  questions by reading them. 

My older grandson was good at asking questions to help him figure out who he had, but he struggled on answering our questions so he would give obvious clues. Considering he is four, he did well playing the game and loved guessing. 

My two year old grandson LOVED the game. It may have been the Mickey Mouse ear headband, or maybe just that we gave him attention on his turn, but he was so happy about this game! 

Some of my favorite photos of the kids were while playing this game! What do you think? Some CUTE kiddos! 

When I was leaving, the kids begged me to leave the Disney game. I talked to my daughter and she said it was "ok" to have me leave the game and the kids were excited they could keep it.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment