Thursday, January 12, 2012

Free Money Part Two - In God We Trust

I got a card in the mail the other day telling me I would be getting a survey from a company and would I be looking for it and fill it out. In the past, I have filled out surveys and thrown others out. I figured I would at least open it after I almost threw it out being busy with other things.


I opened it and guess what was stuck to the front page of the survey? Yep, you guessed it. Free money! Five dollars free money!


I thought that was great. Usually it is $1 or less to fill them out of worse, they will "Send" you some coupons. I was thrilled to add the $5 to my free / found money jar. It gets fuller by the day. I am blessed to find money, have it sent for free or get it from contest entry's etc.


I will fill out the survey when I am waiting for my car to be inspected or something so it isn't taking time I would use for other things. There are about 10 pages or so but much looks like things we don't use anyway so it shouldn't take very long.

The even sent it with a self addressed envelope. You can't beat that!


If someone ever sends you a survey, don't throw it out without looking inside for free money first!

No comments:

Post a Comment