Monday, December 28, 2020

Living Alone For the First Time in Over 7 Months

I have been living alone for years. I had Princess Five come home after her mission during Covid. Since she moved home, I had her living with me for Months before she moved off to college. 

The day after she moved out, Princess Four moved home and has been here since. She is moving up to live near a few of her sisters. 

It has been nice having the company for so many months. Princess Four is still looking for work but wants to move back into a place with her best friend. 

They helped me take down all the Christmas decorations and left today hauling things with them as they went. 

I will miss having someone to cook for and talk to, but in a way, it will be nice to get back into a routine.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment