Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Finding a Christmas Gift for Neighbors Gratitude Moment

 

I went grocery shopping today and was pondering on gifts for neighbors. I thought about stopping at a local store after I got groceries. Once I had the groceries, I had a "feeling" to go to the clearance isle and that I would find gifts there.When I saw some "Pine Sol" on the shelf, I laughed. The bottles were on clearance for $1 each. Pine sent for Christmas and 99.9% germ killer is a perfect gift for 2020! I came home and printed up a little note card.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020

In thinking about 2020 and what would be a good Christmas gift, I thought that something that smells like Christmas, as well as something that kills germs, would be fitting. Hopefully, this will bring some Christmas scent and keep you safe during this crazy time!

Have a blessed and safe holiday season!

I put the notes and bows on them for neighbor gifts. In the past if anyone had ever said that I would be giving sanitizing cleaning products as a gift for Christmas, I would have thought they were crazy. I am sure I would have NEVER done that. This Covid thing really has changed the way we all live. 

I love that God helped me find a gift that was in my price range and that would be functional. Who can't use a cleaner! HE always has my back! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment