Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Road Trip Photo Shoot One - Pokemon

I took some fun photos of the girls while we were walking around at a few of our destinations. 


I wanted to share some of the photos with you as they are beautiful!


I am fighting a migraine tonight so hope that I can just share these photos and feel better tomorrow. 

Not sure why I have been fighting so many headaches the past few weeks but it hasn't been good. 

I also wanted to share with you that the girls were playing Pokemon in the car during our road trip. 

They were all on their phones and since Covid, I think some of the spots on our trip had "gyms" that had Pokemon that have been in them for a long time. 

I don't know much about the game, but the girls were excited about that fact. It was funny that on the deserted roads they would follow the game to find Pokemon. 

I laughed at how excited the girls were to play the game together.  If you are into Pokemon, I would suggest that you take a road trip to places that have been closed due to Covid for a time! ha ha

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment