Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Another Section of Garage Wall Finished

I have been working hard on the garage lately. 

I always go out thinking it will be a few hours and I will get so much done. It is never as easy as it seems. I ended up having to take down three shelves, move all the stuff, and then texture, prime, and paint the wall.

It took me about five or six days to do all the things listed above. I put up some free standing shelves and transferred everything onto those for now as I didn't want to take time to sort as the garage is so cold currently and I am trying my best to get as much on the garage done asap.

I have been working in a few sweatshirts, wool boots, and sweat plants with two small space heaters. It has been cold as I usually work in the evenings and it gets really cold in the night hours. 

I wish I could just empty my garage and do the entire thing at the same time, but the situation dictates that I need to do a section of the garage at a time. I got the section finally finished and look forward to getting things organized and starting the next section.  

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment