Thursday, November 21, 2019

A Christmas Package For my Princess Five

I got an email from Princess Five's Mission President (leader of all the missionaries in that area) and they want to make sure that every missionary gets a package for Christmas. 

They sent a letter last year stating the same thing, and I hadn't had that before with the other three girls when they served as missionaries, so it was new to me. 

The letter indicated that they want you to send your packages by Dec 2 and make sure it is there BEFORE that date, as they have a mission wide meeting that day, and they want to make sure that each person has something for Christmas. Princess Five is in a not so good neighborhood, so we can't send anything directly to her apartment which makes it hard.   

She just bought herself some pepper spray and they walk around with rocks in socks as well so you know she isn't feeling all that secure in her neighborhood.

The only thing she asked for this Christmas, is some pictures of her with each of her sisters and some hand sanitizer! ha ha She is going through lots in this area she is living in currently. 

I sent her about 7 small bottles of different scents a month or two ago, but she wants more. Her sister bought some nicer smelling hand sanitizer and already sent it. I printed up some pictures this week and bought her a "picture mobile" so she can hang them on that. I bought her some of her favorite candy, new personal hygiene items, the grandchildren and I made some fridge magnets for her of their hand prints and the babies foot print. 

I think she will enjoy whatever I send as she is so easy going. I found this cute stocking with a name tag on it. I have to wrap a few things and finish up one more thing, but I am looking forward to having one more thing off my "to do" list. I am also grateful I have the means to provide her with a few fun things! 

Have a blessed day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment