Thursday, November 7, 2019

Best Product to Clean Minerals Off the Windows Tub and Tile Cleaner

I have a product that I really have LOVED for the past 30+ years. I heard of a company in about 1990 that was called "Melaleuca" which had a line of products containing "Tea Tree Oil." 

I tried many of their products and have really loved some. I have used two of their products regularly ever since. My favorite uses for tea tree oil are for burns and for teeth issues. Here is a link to my post about burns and teeth issues. 

The other product I really love is called "Tub and Tile" by "ecoSense" and the company is still called Melaleuca and you can find them on Melaleuka.com. 

I love the product enough that I bought a case of it. I have used it to clean showers, toilets, cleaning plumbing parts, cleaning minerals off the windows, garage door, sinks, etc. 

I have used about half of the case of cleaner I purchased a few years back and really have never found any other product that works like this one. 

I have several posts about using the tea tree oil on burns and pulling teeth etc. I also have a few posts about using "Tub and Tile" that you can search. 

Just wanted to share my favorite product for cleaning minerals. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment