Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Missionary Made It to New Jersey - Missing Princess Four's Call

I got a call today from a number I didn't recognize and then put my phone down assuming it was a salesperson. I had a second call from a different number forty minutes later and figured I had entered into a contest or something and they sold my number as those type of calls tend to come in groups. 

I was so upset when later I saw I had a picture text from one of the same numbers and I guess someone ran into Princess Five at the airport and recognizing her as a missionary, they said she could use their phone to call me.  I wish they had texted the picture first so I could have known it was her calling! I guess she tried her sister as well but we just don't answer weird number calls. 


I did get a voicemail from her but she seemed a bit nervous or sad on the phone perhaps since I didn't answer the calls. Maybe it is just as well, as I'm sure she was nervous heading to a new place alone and not knowing anyone there. She was the only girl flying there and so everyone she meets is new to her. 


In her message, she shared excitement about getting to call at Christmas.  But, by then she really won't  have seen or done much before the holiday. I am so excited to have my girls home with the grandchildren for the holiday and all of us being able to see and talk to Princess Five. 


Tonight, we got this email about 7:30 p.m. and she left Mexico about 3 a.m. so I am sure she is so tired. "I'm here safe. It's been a long day. My p day is Monday. We can call or messenger on Christmas. I'll send you more info later. I love and miss you all sooooo much." 


So glad she is safe and am excited for next week. Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment