Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Grand Prince Two - Cutest Baby in Town But A Discriminating Laugher

We celebrated our Christmas today and, it was such a great day. I was dragging all day due to the late night putting stuff out, but it was so wonderful. 

I am not going to post much but thought this video would be wonderful to share. Grand Princes Two is one of the best babies I have ever seen. He really is happy all the time unless he is in pain. Even then, you know something is really wrong when he does act up as he is always full of smiles. 

Tonight, my girls and I were playing games and, Princess two was making the baby laugh doing some silly thing which she loves to do. He was belly laughing every time for about a full minute with this new silly thing. 

Princess Three tried doing the same thing over and over and could not get him to laugh. Even though they were doing the exact same thing, he just wouldn't smile or laugh when Princess Three did the same silly action. 

Toward the end of the video, I made the same noise and he laughed at me so the video was funny and I thought I would share it as I am super tired and want to get to bed as the grandchildren are up about 5:30. 


Have a Blessed and Enjoyable Christmas Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment