Friday, December 7, 2018

Learning How To Make a Playlist On Youtube - Six Playlists For Your Viewing

I had a viewer of my channel write this past week and give me a suggestion that I think was helpful. He suggested that I make a playlist of all my parasite videos making it easier for someone to find all the videos pertaining to one subject. 


I figured out a few years back how to make a playlist on my channel of the cheer videos I had but thought it was just a playlist for me to find them and watch them more than a playlist for others to view. 


When this viewer suggested this, I did a bit of researching on how best to gather my videos and put them into a playlist. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Basically, I went into my "video manager" on my channel and searched for a topic. 


The first topic I did was "parasite" and up came quite a few videos. I was able to click the check off box at the top of the page on the left and it checked all the videos on that page. I then clicked down on the little arrow to the right and in the pulldown menu, I could create a new playlist. 


I then typed the content of the playlist "Parasite videos" and all those videos off that first page went into that playlist. I then clicked to the second page of parasite videos and checked off the little check off box at the top of the page and was able to then click the little pull down arrow to the right and the new playlist was there in the list. I clicked on that playlist and the new videos I had checked off were then added to that playlist. 

I was then able to make quite a few more playlists. Here is a link to the first playlist which is a list of videos I have made about my trailer.

Here is a link to my playlist on jewelry, finding it, sorting bags, how to tell if it is real etc. 


Here is a link to my parasites videos. Hopefully they are in order but you can view them by date as well. 

Here is a link to my dehydration videos. Comparison of dehydrators, how to etc. 

Here is a link to making quilts - t-shirt quilts, hats, sweatshirts, baby clothes etc. 

Here is a list to "health" related videos. There may be some of the same videos in this one as some of the other playlists as they cross over but I made it its own playlist. 

Hopefully, these lists will make it easier for people to find what they are looking for on my channel. 

Have a Blessed and Organized Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment